Magnesium Fire Starter
Could You Start A Fire If Your Survival Depends On It?
- Easy to grip handle
- Enough magnesium to start several fires
- Small enough to pack in your survival bag
- Extremely easy to use
Don’t Worry About Wet Matches!
This is a necessary addition to your emergency kit.
You need to be able to start a fire anywhere at anytime to be truly prepared for emergencies.
Here’s how to start a fire with this fire starter:
Shave a small amount of magnesium into something combustible like dried pine needles, leaves, or paper.
Strike the magnesium rod with striker.
The sparks will start a fire. Boom! You’re done with the hard part. Next just throw in some progressively bigger sticks.
- Overall Length: 4-5/8″
- Flint Rod Length : 2-3/16″
- Rubber Handle Length : 2-3/8″
- Flint Rod Diameter : 3/16″
- Striker Length : 2-3/8″
- Striker Width : 1/2″
- Rubber Handle on Flint Rod
- Serrated Striker
- Rope Strap
- Pocket Size